Air conditioning system model ET 605
Air conditioning system model
|Name:||Air conditioning system model|
Air conditioning technology is a key topic in building services engineering. For this reason air conditioning technology plays an important role during the training of skilled workers and engineers.
The clear trainer ET 605 represents a complete air conditioning system with an air duct and a climatic chamber. The main components of the air conditioning system are the air cooler with condensing unit, fan, steam humidifier and air heater. Three motorised ventilation flaps control the air distribution in the air conditioning system. The climatic chamber is equipped with two different heat sources (wet and dry). Temperature and relative humidity are measured at relevant points in the air duct and displayed digitally. For the refrigeration circuit two manometers with integrated temperature scale and a flow meter provide all relevant measurements.
ET 605 is operated manually. A key feature of the air conditioning system is that it is fully ready for various automation solutions. The user can thus focus on this important topic during a lesson.
The following solutions are available:
- Software controller ET 605.01
- Industrial air conditioning controller ET 605.02
- Signal connection box ET 605.03 for the integration of an individual user solution.
Air-cooled condensing unit
- power consumption: 140W at -10°C
- refrigeration capacity: 320W at +5/40°C
- heating power: 400W
- heating power: 360W
2 heaters in the chamber as cooling load
- power output: 0…250W each, freely adjustable
Flow cross-section of the air duct
- WxH: 155x155mm
- temperature: 0…50°C
- rel. humidity: 10…90%
- power consumption: 0…600W (condensing unit)
- power: 2x 0…300W (cooling load)
- pressure: -1…9bar / -1…24bar (refrigerant)
- Dflow rate: 1,5…23,5L/h (refrigerant)
- air velocity: 0…2,5m/s
230V, 50Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 1 phase
230V, 60Hz, 3 phases
Weight: approx. 309kg